Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible?
Any resident of Salem or Perry Township who has a need for a home delivered meal is eligible, regardless of income or age.
Do meals have to be taken every day?
There are three delivery schedule choices:
- 5-days: Monday-Friday
- 3-days: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Customized: Requested days of the week.
Deliveries can be provided on short-term or long-term basis. Meals can be cancelled by calling the Mobile Meals office by 11:00am the day before scheduled delivery.
How much do the meals cost?
Clients are charged $5.25 per delivery. Payment is due monthly and billed 1 month in advance.
Are there other home delivery meal programs serving Columbiana County residents?
Yes, please call one of these programs for details about meals, delivery times, and cost:
- Easter Seals of Mahoning, Trumbull, and Columbiana County -
Service area throughout the three counties - (330) 884-2513
- Catholic Charities of East Liverpool - Service area E. Liverpool, Calcutta, Glenmoore, East End, and Wellsville
- (330) 385-7829
- Meals on Wheels Columbiana - Service Area: Columbiana, New Waterford, Washingtonville, Leetonia
- (330) 482-0366
Want to sign-up or have additional questions?
Click HERE to email us with questions or call 330-332-2160.